PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

24 Days Before Christmas 6th FREEBIE

hi Ladies,

THE 6th FREEBIE

I know im a bit LATE with what i promised..lol! But dont worry , Ill make sre you'll get 24 freebies from me this Christmas.This is also my way of saying thank You for the whole year of blessings the Lord gave our Family and for recovering to what i've been through with this Pregnancy.
THE PREGNANCY
Its my 22nd week accordingto the ultrasound.My brother in law (he is a doctor)did the ultrasound. i have my Ultrasound last Sunday,My husband and two kids was with me.
We were all so excited to know if it was a boy or a girl.!My son Rafael, wanted to have a lil girl,since they were already 2 boys.And when Doc Wins, placed the instrument on my tummy, he smiled and said---Its a BOY!!!
Hehehe, My grandmother Dedet (my husbands grandmama)was right!!mthe day before that, she told me that my husband will be raising 3 BOYS!!
and she was right!
I cant forget that moment and once again proved that when old people say something,its 90% to become true.I have a lot of experience with that .
After the ultrasound, we went to SM,to do some birthday gift shopping for grandma Dedet.

Commercial USE FREEBIE
The image is clickable for download




The layout I made with this FRAME:

This is my son and husband,after R2 performs in school in Holistic.

This will be included in my DEC 2007 Album because this was also theri christmas party.




5 comments:

xashee's corner said...

found you thru digifreebieslist and GLAD i did!! :D i am LOVING your designs and thank you so much for sharing!! hope you have a GREAT day! :D

Donna Rafferty said...

Thank you for the wonderful free frame and good luck with your pregnancy!

Happy Holidays!

gwacie said...

wow! tres niƱos! congrats, aimee!

Anonymous said...

Lovely layout on your blog!
The star frame is very pretty - thank you for sharing.

All the best with your pregnancy. I have three little granddaughters (sisters) who play so well together! I think three boys will be great!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Thank you again Aimee! You are SO very generous to share and CONGRATULATIONS on your NEW toy!!!

I made the mistake of ordering a tablet that was NOT a WACOM and the pen have NEVER worked so it sits here beside me as a resting place for my mice! LOL!

Again, I am wishing you and your family a VERY Merry Christmas!

Hugs,
Linda :)