PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, December 20, 2008

24 Days Before Christmas 7th - 11th FREEBIE

Hi There Ladies,
First of all, thank to those who left some love again , and to those who liked the freebies.:)
Yes, im still here.:)
FAMILY
Just got a lil busy with FAMILY...My 2 SIL came and i had 2 Christmas Party to take care of.:) And before that was my eldest Son Rafael's examination before they had their Christmas Party.So i have to help him review for the examination.Need to buy some gifts too, for his exchange gift in school and for his classmates.
I made a layout using my freebies.
MY NEW TOY
Anyway, my Wacom BAMBOO Fun arrive yesterday,together with my SIL Sharon.(thanks to her)
My DH installed it in my laptop, and since last night, ive been doodling whenever i have free time.
Thats why i made a lot of doodles for you.:)
This is not the first tablet i have,i have a GENIUS tablet before this, but the pen wont work properlay anymore and one of my son, spilled water on it..I still dont know who! Good thisng they did not spill it on my laptop since the tablet is just beside my notebook.:)

The FREEBIES
I just hope you like it.
I made some layout using these freebies too!
It really makes me happy if you like what im giving away for you.Its Christmas and I love Christmas soooo much.I had a wondeful Christmas memories when i was a KID.Its the happiest month of all for me.:)
People you see are always smiling,wherver you go,Its like there's no crisis at all! hehehe...
I hope this way, i could make some happy too.
i really intend to give these freebies as COMMERCIAL Use OK, I wish to help those other designers like me too!
Merry christmas to you all!
ENJOY MYDOODLES!
The image are clickable for download.
The 7th Freebie: TREE


The 8th day Freebbie: Poinsetttia Doodle.
Click theimage for download.
The 9th FREEBIE --- SNOWMAN doodle


And the 10th is--- CANDY Canes!!!
The 11th FReebie : GIFTS!!!!
Click the image for download.


I hope you enjoy these doodles, Again, they are all commercial OK.Please read my TOU.I wont require credit anymore,but as always, i appreciate it.
I hope i could post again next day and wont get too tired for the beach tomorrow.
Yes we are going to the beach!! Yehey!!

6 comments:

Pattycakes said...

I just love your doodles!! Thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome doodles-I would love to have one of these! Thank you for sharing your time & talents!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your awesome doodles. I love snowman so of course I had to snag him!

Merry Christmas

ChaDesignz said...

hi
i love your designz and me and my friend just start a new store and we loved to have you in
so if you are interrested by a brand new adventure email me
cha

Cindy said...

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely cu designs! I appreciate your talent and generosity! :)

jassi said...

cool...
Your christmas Freebies are cool!!!