PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

NEW Commercial USE product this week.

I couldnt help but make a layout of this one.
Details of the photos can be found here.Thats my other blog.
I used the wings that i made for commercial USE.
Only i put a little color in it to match the background color of the light from the tree.

NEW COmmercial USE Stuff: Angel Wings


The Pocket WATCH
my Husband is soooo crazyover watches these days.everytime i looked at him on his computer, i see images of different watches of different brands on hismonitor.Most of the time, he would ask me which one is nice.I dont know about mens watches,they all look trhe same to me.lol!
Thats why i was so inspired to make this.:)
This is OK for commercial USE.
Have FUN!



For now, they are available here., here
more links will come soon.

1 comment:

Dance In The Rain said...

Hi, is there any way to still get your CU wings please?