PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Naughty Or Nice Kit and a FREEBIE

Hi Ho Ladies!! Im so glad i already finished my Christmas Kit .I cant stop making elements for this kit thats why this kit has tons of it! And also a lot of papers to chose from.
You can get this kit at 50% OFF here here here and here.

This set of STITCHED Alpha is also included in the kit but Available for Commercial Use .
You can check them in my store. here and here and here.
An here is the Mini Kit Freebie i have for you, I hope you will like it and enjoy using it this christmas.:) The image is clickable for download.:)

2 comments:

Georgia Brain said...

Thank you for this cute mini kit.
I appreciate your talent. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful mini kit - love the papers!!