PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 2, 2008

Graduation Freebie

Hi all,My SIL Sophia just graduated and i made some layouts for her.
One of those is with this cute photo.

Hmmmm...im wondering what shes thinking? lol!!
Any way, i made a Graduation kit for her.I named it IM GRADUATING.
You can find it here , here and here.
You can download the quickpage here.

These are the papers included in the kit.My most favorite papers are those with paint splats!!
It makes wonders in your layouts! Even if its not a graduation photo.


I also made a 9 quickpage album.They are on sale now.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love this kit. I may have to get this one. My son graduates h.s. this Sat. so we shall see how well I do taking pictures.
Thanks,

suzain said...

Love what you did with the my grad picture. hehehe... :)