PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

baby havainas


Soooo cute that my husband and i cant resist buying one for our Little Gabe!! hehehe
Well its the last pair for that color and design (baby havaianas) thats why we thought its really meant for our Baby Gabe.Im a fan of havaianas, though i only have one pair,hehehe its much more comfy for me to wear it especially when im busy in the flowershop,that would take me almost a whole or half day standing arranging flowers..Based from experience, i didnt get any pain in my feet after a long and tiring day wearing those "green joy haviainas flipflops"
It was even my pregnancy flipflops! that i use almost everyday!
If i will compare it to my crocs capri, i still prefer my "joy havianas flipflops" specifically.Not that im the one who hate crocs! lol!!! because my son just looooove his crocs and prefers to wear them almost everyday! to school,to mall,to sunday outing!! He even wanted to wear it on a party! lol!!

But what i learned and keeps in mind al the time is not to wear the same footwear for two consecutive days.. no matter how comfy your footwear is. Not so sure if its the two consecutive days or the whole week..I read it in one of OPRAH'a magazine that my SIL Pia has.Since then,im more strict to not wearing same footwear fot no longer than two days..Maybe im more conscious about that lately because im heavier this time,lol!! and its so easy for me to have pain in my feet at the end of the day!

1 comment:

Patricia Hodge said...

Cute shoes. My boys are both into crocs. They LOVE their crocs. My daughter thinks they are the ugliest shoes on earth.