PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Family Add On Freebie!


Who doesnt want an Add On Freebie? LOL!! I love freebies, thats why im trying to make more freebies each time i have a new kit! and who doesnt run out of Family pics? This kit is just so perfect for family photos,family members, pics of our brothers, sisters and mom and Dad! Now in one KIT!!



You might want to check my " A Family Papers and elements" still on sale for only $1.31 each!!! hurry
and check them
here







Now you can get it right here!

3 comments:

jassi said...

Hello Aimee,

thak you very much for this Freebie.
this Kit is wonderfful.

jassi

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you are not right. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you commit an error. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will talk.