PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, July 1, 2007

My Store ,A new kit and a freebie



I have a store at last! I'm so excited with my new store.Its a new experience for me.Thanks a lot to Vickie!!! I have new products almost every week and im always so excited making all those!!We had our Grand Opening already last June 16.Im not really a blog person but i will try to update it every now and then...Right now, i just updated and released this wonderful pineapple kit!
You should go check it out!!! in my store.Its all at 50% less!!
Also check the pineapple quickpage i have.










here's my freebie for you...An add-on to my pineapple kit.

you can download it here.

enjoy!

2 comments:

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

very cute! thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Steffi said...

Wow Thank you so much!!