PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 23, 2007

Add On Freebie

Here's my new kit Jassi name from Jassi(my ct member) it has pearls,stitches,lace and its purple and pink! Its So Jassi.And i saw Patricia's blog background its also purple! I remember Sheryl's wedding,her color mottiff is also purple and pink! Maybe i should change the kits name, to ...My Creative Team! LOL!!! Anyway, this beautiful kit will be out tomorrow in my stores for 50% discount!

www.studiostyledesigns.com
www.scrapbookersplayground.com
www.scrapperszone.com

Scroll down for some freebie
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here's what i made, a Freebie,4 papers and beautiful elements that will surely add beauty to your pages!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You can download the paper here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

YOu can download the elements here.

8 comments:

jassi said...

Hello Aimee,

Thank you for this beautiful Kit!!
It´s great!!!

Hugs jassi

ccjanet said...

I really love the look of this kit, thanks.

Demetria said...

Pretty pretty...thanks so much for sharing!

annelies said...

Hi Aimee
Your kit is beautiful,wonderful colors you used.But when i tried to download it ,i needed a password
Can you tell me what that is please?
Hugs Annelies

Chickie said...

This is a gorgeous kit hon and I love the freebie but I can't get it because it's still asking for a password :(( Help!

jeanne said...

need password for all your downloads including qp. what is it please love your stuff.thanks jeanne

PSharp said...

Thank you for the beautiful kit.

Anonymous said...

asserted blind happen cookson adopt trainer uniform fcfuekzrk flew violation learner
lolikneri havaqatsu