PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 11, 2007

Del Rio Resort




My son Rafael was so excited with his boat ride! HE cant wait to ride the boat when we went o Del Rio Resort!.It was my late Grandfather,My 2 Aunts and 1 cousins birthday that day (MAy6) thats why we went to that resort to celebrate the "birthday" >It was a fun summer experience for all of us, seeing my cousins who have grown up so fast! ALmost all the kids went swimming! Except for my son GAbe! Everybody had fun in the pool, and riding the Bumper ride!! t was soooo hot that afternooon! thats why we have to waittill its almost 4pm before i invited everybody to ride the boat!I didnt ride any of those rides...though i really wanted it sooo much! I Well, i haveto take pics and carry my baby GAbe! I took a lot of pics that day, coz we seldom see each other! We stayed there until dinner! when it was cold and windy!
I made a LO of my R2,(boatride) using Gretchen Tripp's Vibrance kit,and Eva Kipler's Template.

No comments: